Sharing my love of Stampin' Up products through workshops, classes and sales


Tel: 0781 4451627 Email: alliejolliffe@hotmail.com




Monday 1 June 2015

One more sleep!




Hello and welcome to my Spring cleaned and newly relaunched blog!  I have had an extended blogging hiatus, since we had a rather unexpected new arrival in our household, which turned my life upside down.  Zac is now two and at Preschool, so I'm delighted to be back to crafting and blogging!

So, one more sleep till the biggest event of the Stampin Up year - the launch of the new Annual Catalogue!  Well, technically it goes live at 1am if you are too excited to sleep ;)

Today I am sharing a sneak peek at a fun new 6 x 6 paper pack from the new catalogue, called Cherry on Top.  I've made some simple cards where this bold, bright paper takes centre stage.  You will notice a couple of the new In Colours for 2015-2016, which also launch tomorrow.  The ones used here are Watermelom Wonder and Cucumber Crush. 




I will be back tomorrow with a link to the new catalogue online.  If you would like your own "paper" copy, drop me an email at alliejolliffe@hotmail.com and I will be happy to send you one.

And if you don't have a demonstrator, I would be delighted to help you out with ordering, by phone, email or via my 24/7 online shop at www.alliej.stampinup.net.  Click the ordering tab above for more details.

Thanks for dropping by!


No comments: